Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fairport Harbor Ride

I did a great route today. North on Ravenna Road up to Fay Road, up to Route 86, then north instead of the usual south. Up to Painesville, continued north on North State Street all the way up to Fairport Harbor Beach. The weather was perfect and the wind was cooperating. Sunny and in the 70s. The lighthouse, the beach and the water was a spectacular sight. It's about 15 miles to Fairport, and all downhill.

Since the wind was out of the northwest, I had a tailwind all the way home uphill back to Chardon. I took the bike paths most of the way.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Saw you on my street, yelled your name, and was ignored. I think my feelings were hurt.
We had a great ride south out of Middlefield. Nice day!

Kevin Kimmich said...

I thought I was hearing things!

Post a Comment