Sunday, December 6, 2009

Boughton Farm CX



I snapped my rear derailleur about 10 minutes into the race, so it was a pretty short day for me, and my first DNF of the series.

I was disappointed since this was the last race of the series, and the Boughton Farm course is one of my favorites, but that's bike racing! On the bright side, the destroyed derailleur will make a funky christmas ornament.

There was a steady stream of people exiting the race with mechanicals today. I'd guess at least 8 people in the "B" race broke the derailleur. The conditions were tough--a mud/ice mix since the temperatures were in the low 30s at race time.

Here's a link to some pictures I snapped during the "C" race. I didn't hang around for the "A" race today.

Big thanks to Team Lake Effect for another great year of cyclocross in northeast Ohio!

1 comment:

Plow said...

do you have anymore photos other that those 9 from the C race...or do you know where i could see more?

Post a Comment