Friday, December 4, 2009

Geauga Roads List

I worked on the ODOT road inventories a little bit.

For what it's worth, here's the list of Geauga roads. I'm still trying to make sense of the information that's coded into the ODOT data to find some good "bad" roads, so that spreadsheet is an intermediate step.

For the purpose of "looking" for new roads, it provides some good clues. Heath Road, for example has a surface of: "C Graded and Drained Earth Road" so presumably, other roads with the same surface type would be just as bad.


Once I wrangle the data into a better format, I'll compile the lists for the nearby counties.



2 comments:

Jim said...

I think I will wait for the movie.

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

after reading this for the third time.. it would be great if you could get up a list for cuyahoga county too.

Post a Comment