Sunday, March 14, 2010

plyos

Since the weather this weekend was pretty lousy, I decided to change up my training a little bit. I lifted on Saturday then did some vertical leap plyos. Then on Sunday, I went to Best Nature Preserve and jogged from park bench to park bench and did a set of plyos at each.

Wow, that's a tough workout. By the time I finished the final set, my legs were shredded and I just managed a shuffling walk back to the car.

Hopefully the weather will clear up tomorrow and I'll get a chance to try out my new wheels.

2 comments:

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

Did you go with the Reynolds? review tomorrow?

Kevin Kimmich said...

Yes, I went with the Reynolds wheels. I'll do a write up this week. I'm trying to figure out a legitimate way to figure out if they're really any faster. they definitely look faster!

Post a Comment