Saturday, January 16, 2010

the evil within

I didn't realize I had allergies until one year at Race at the Lake on the starting line I felt horrible and I saw a yellow coating of pollen on my tires. After years of suffering in the spring with the "flu", I finally put 2 and 2 together and took some allergy meds, and was cured. After that, I realized I get hit when the snow melts, too.

I figure all the crap that is trapped in the ice crystals of the snow gets released as it melts. Once it dries out and blows around, ugh. Lately, I've been ripping up the nasty old carpet in my house, so I've caught a couple whiffs of 15 year old dusty nastiness. As always, I'm late to start taking Alavert, so I feel like my brain is floating about 4 feet above my head. As it kicks in this afternoon, I'll probably get out for a little ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment