Friday, July 23, 2010

almost all back together

I have another ortho appointment next week. I'll have yet another set of x-rays of both hands to see how my scaphoid is healing and to see if the pin can be removed from my finger. If my wrist is done healing, I'll start racing again. At this point, it will just be a huge relief not to worry about it any more and will be a welcome change to be able to get out of the saddle while I'm riding.

I just got my rebuilt front wheel, and I've managed to drag my fitness back to where it was in May. This week I managed to do some decent efforts while out on training rides even without being able to pull or push with my left arm.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some racing in before the road season is done and I'll keep ramping up for 'cross season instead of going into hibernation mode as it gets started.

No comments:

Post a Comment